Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fun with Junior and Chicken-hair

An email I sent last night:

OK now I have to share... this is Junior's homework though. He is in 4th grade. For his spelling homework tonight, he had to write sentences with his spelling words. Tonight, he tried extra hard to be creative. I have been talking to him a lot about trying harder to do "A work" etc. Two of the sentences just need to be shared... I love it LOL

1. My dad is happy with his beautiful and talented wife.

10. Everyday, my mom weighs her weight (which doesn't weigh that much) on a scale.

hehehe how cute is that? I know the wording is all clumsy in that last one but it was too cute so I am not going to have him fix it. I probably should... but it is just too sweet!

OK... I was just about to hit send but I had to add this tidbit. As I am typing this, Chicken-hair is lying on the floor in my room, watching Gama working on the new tile he is laying in our bathroom. He just said, "When I am a man, I am going to buy a saw!"

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Your kids are too cute!!