Monday, September 15, 2008

STRESSED!!!

I am so stressed out today. Sometimes it just feels like there is way too much to keep up with.

It is going to take a miracle for Junior to get a B in Responsible Behavior this year. Instead of color changes, now in 4th grade, they have marks. It used to be not so terrible to get one color change a day even. But now, if he gets one mark for the whole week, he gets a B for the week. Two is a C, three is a D, and 4 is an F for the week and a detention. He got one mark last week but since it fell into three categories, he got a C for the week and she told him she was letting him off the hook because it should have been a D. A C or a D for the whole week because he got in trouble ONCE! God help us.

Now, instead of 4 costumes for Halloween, I have to get 6. Junior and Chicken-hair each need 2 costumes this year because their school has decided to make the change from Halloween costumes to "Saints or Biblical Characters" costumes for Oct. 31. Not only do I need 2 extra costumes, but I am probably going to have to make them because you can't exactly find saint costumes at Party City!

Sometimes I just feel like the school doesn't realize how hard it is for people who have 2-3-4 kids or more to keep up with all of the new rules, new ideas, new plans, etc.

I can't get on a diet again. I keep trying and failing. I fail everyday. At least I started walking. I walked on Friday and again this morning, around the park across the street from the school. I can't do it tomorrow though, because I have to bring the babies to drop off Junior and Chicken-hair. =(

Tomorrow is going to be crazy. Not only will I have Bucket crying in the car all the way to and from school, but Junior's first choir practice is tomorrow afternoon. I am going to have to go to school at 2:30 to pick them up and then bring them to my mom's or something so that I can go back at 3:30 to bring Junior to choir practice, upstairs... this means I have to bring all 4 kids inside and can't bring the stroller. Then I have to go back at 4:45 to pick him up. And then tomorrow night is a Parent Meeting at the school at 7pm... I am soooooooooooo dreading tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gena said...

((((CHRISTINE)))) have you looked on ebay for costumes? I hope you can get some time to relax. I think it's crazy that they are so strict but then again I know it's a private school. Good luck! I wish they were more considerate!

As for your diet, just eat healthy and walk. When you are done nursing, you can work on losing the weight and dieting. You look great right now and that's all that matters!

Janette said...

Missed you on the Catholic support board- so decided to pop in. Glad to see that you all are well. Those boys are growing like crazy!
~Nana Janette