Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Movies...

Movies I have recorded on my DVR that I keep watching over and over again (in 15-20 minute segments while I nurse Bucket usually) since Bucket has been born:

Best in Show
Blades of Glory
Breakfast Club
Dirty Dancing
Fried Green Tomatoes
Knocked Up
Nacho Libre
Pride and Prejudice
Waiting for Guffman

The two I have watched most are definitely Dirty Dancing and Fried Green Tomatoes.

When Kidney Boy was born, I kept watching Titanic over and over again. Every time I think of this movie, I think of his newborn time. I know it will be like that for Bucket's newborn time and Dirty Dancing and Fried Green Tomatoes.

With Chicken-hair, it was Sex & the City. People kept asking me if I named him after a character on the show and I had never seen the show. But that piqued my curiousity so I started watching the reruns on cable and got hooked. I lost interest though by the time the last season started and only watched it because I had seen everything else and really wanted to see what happened LOL

With Junior, it was the spanish video cable channel 39 in NY! I had that on almost all day long! We didn't have movie channels. We weren't even paying for cable. But I guess the cable company had left a few channels on from the last tenants. We had the spanish video channel, TBS, and the Indian singing channel. There was a lady who sang often on that channel who looked EXACTLY like Tony Danza from his Who's the Boss days LOL We referred to her as "The Tony Danza Woman."

No comments: