Friday, January 25, 2008

Chicken-hair's idea, last night...

Chicken-hair came up to me while I was typing something on the computer.

Chicken-hair: What if Junior and Daddy and me and you, not Kidney Boy... he can babysit with Meemaw, but all of the rest of us can sell puppy chow?

(He means the crispix/peanut butter/chocolate/powdered sugar treat that Connie taught me how to make ages ago. I make it every year at Christmastime and He LOVES it.)

Still Chicken-hair: ...and you could make it and we could sell it and everyone would come and buy it and give us money!

Me: Well, that is a nice idea but where would we sell it?

Chicken-hair: (thinks for a minute first) How about if Daddy could make something with wood and he could paint it and we could see it there? (as he said this, he motioned with two fingers on each hand, like a house-shape)

I just loved the "Kidney Boy can babysit with Meemaw" part especially LOL

No comments: