Friday, February 22, 2008

Junior story from 2004

This happened on Nov. 18, 2004:

Tonight, Junior's Religion homework was to dictate a letter to me. It is a family letter, thanking God for all of our blessings. I wrote exactly what he said to me. I thought it was really nice and pretty cute too (of course I always think the stuff he does is cute LOL) But I did think that you would enjoy this...


Nov. 18, 2004

Dear God,

You are not mean. And we love everything that You do for us on the planet Earth. Thank You, God, for our pets. We love the Bible Book that You made for us. And when we are scared, we must put our hands on our hearts because we know You are saying, "I love you." Thank You, God, for electricity. You are the Whole Mighty. Thank You, God, for food. Thank you, God, for our family. We know that every child is Yours, because You made everyone.

Love,
The Rodriguez Family
Christine, Gama,
Jr. and Chicken-hair

No comments: